Privacy & Cookies
Please read this Policy carefully. It constitutes the integral part of the agreement between you (“User”) and GleecConnect (“Company”).
Your personal information will be processed and stored under high privacy standards. The processing will take place in the Netherlands. In the context of this Policy, processing means using cookies on a computer, touching or using information in any way, including, but not limited to, storing, deleting, using, combining, collecting and disclosing information. We make no warranty that all the content of our site is free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
This Policy is for your general information and use only. You acknowledge that this information may contain inaccuracies or errors and is subject to change and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
This Policy describes the Company’s privacy practices concerning your Personal Data. Personal Data includes any data about you that identifies you as an individual and information about your activities, such as information about your use of Company (also, the «Service»), when directly linked to personally identifiable information.
We reserve the right to change this Policy occasionally. If this happens, we will post the new Policy on our site and any modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
By using our Site, you accept this Policy and consent to the collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy and applicable legislation. You may withdraw your consent and require removal of your Personal Data by contacting us.
1. Log Data
When you visit our Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website («Log Data»). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click.
Our primary goals in collecting personally identifiable information are to provide you with services made available through our Site.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information acquired/provided through our site;
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, your content, your traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and/or provide to us;
• Details of your actions carried out by you on our site;
• Details of your access to our webpages or other materials.
While you use or register with the Service, we may request to provide data which is necessary for the provision of services and use of the Service (name, e-mail address, wallet address, etc).
3. Information Use
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• Providing our services;
• Registration, management and maintenance of a User’s account;
• Processing of your inquiries and operations as to our Service;
• Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
• Analysing and understanding our audience for the purposes of improving the Service;
• Investigate violations of this Policy and/or Company’s Terms Conditions or enforce it, as well as to protect our interests and rights.
• Sending marketing and essential service emails with the information to our Users about our Services that we deem to be interesting.
4. Sharing & disclosure of information.
We will not disclose Personal Data to any third parties unless otherwise set out by applicable law. We are very concerned about the security and the confidentiality of your personal data. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorised access.
We do not share Personal Data with companies, organisations and individuals outside of the Company otherwise than:
1. With your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive Personal Data.
2. For external processing: we provide Personal Data to our affiliates to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with our Policy.
3. Third-party services.
• We do not sell, provide on a lease or share any Personal Data of the Users to third parties.
• When using third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
• The information practices and policies of any third parties are not covered by this policy.
4. Cross-border transfer, data storage & security.
• We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
• Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorised by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons will strictly keep confidentiality and prevent unauthorised third-party access to your Personal Data.
• By supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
• The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorised access of the third parties. • We shall not be responsible for unlawful acts of third parties, hackers, intruders, and other offenders of the applicable legislation that can violate the provisions of this Policy and try to collect, either fully or in part, your Personal Data and to use it for personal advantages.
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings and stop using the site.
Regarding the Website:
• This Website information may be subject to change.
• The introduction and description of the basic condition of the project is an invitation to the general public. It is not and cannot be regarded as an investment or declaration of commitment to any specific or unspecified subject. It’s not a commitment nor a guarantee.
• In view of changes in the ongoing regulation of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency or intangible assets by governments around the world, the Gleec team reserves all rights to modify, delete, add, abrogate, and interpret related behaviours of this document.
• Those who have the intention to invest in this project must clearly understand the full risks of this project.
• As far as Gleec is aware, all the information in this Website is accurate and its estimates and assumptions are reasonable. However, there are no assurances as to the completeness of this information.
• No regulatory authority has examined or approved any of the information set out in this Website.
Regarding the Token:
• The sale of Gleec Coins is final and will not be refundable. They shall not be used or purchased for speculative purposes.
• Any dispute or controversy arising from or under the crowd-sale shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of The Court of Arbitration of the Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The seat of the arbitration shall be Estonia. The arbitral proceedings shall be conducted in English.
• The TOKEN, Gleec Coin, has the risk of being lost, tampered with, stolen or mishandled. The project team cannot guarantee the storage, retrieval, and modification of the relevant virtual property.
Terms and Conditions
Before using the services the User shall carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Use («Terms») of GleecConnect website (“Website») which is operated and maintained by GleecConnect and its affiliates. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service on the following terms and conditions.
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.1. In order to be able to use our Services, You warrant and represent that you: a) Are at least 18 years old or of other legal age, according to your relevant jurisdiction; b) Have sufficient experience, knowledge and understanding of the working principles of our Service, fully understand the associated risks access and use it at your own risk, with your own e-mail and for your own benefit and do not act on behalf and/or to the interest of any other person; c) Have full power and authority to enter into this legal relationship and by doing so will not violate any other legal relationships; d) Guarantee that the assets, which you transfer to the Service, are not encumbered, not in contention, or under seizure, and that neither exists any rights of third parties to your assets. e) Will not use our Services or will immediately cease using those if you are a resident or become a resident at any time of the state or region (in accordance with such state or region definition of residency), where the token transactions you are going to execute are prohibited or require special approval, permit and/or authorization of any kind.
1.2. You further represent, agree and warrant, that you will not violate any law, contract, third-party right or commit a tort by accessing or using the Website and that you are solely responsible for your actions and/or inactions while using our Service. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you represent, agree and warrant, that YOU WILL NOT:
a) Use the Service to support or otherwise engage in any illegal gambling activities, money-laundering, fraud, or terrorist activities, or any other illegal activities; b) Use or attempt to use another User account without authorization, given knowingly and voluntarily; c) Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information; d) Use the Website in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from using our Wallet with full functionality, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Wallet in any manner; e) Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by Gleec to access or to extract data; f) Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques Gleec employs, or attempt to access any service or area that you are not authorized to access.
2. CONSENTS AND AUTHORIZATIONS
3.1. The balance and information displayed by the panel in the user interface of the Website is accurate and represents veridical facts. 3.2. In case of Your breach of the Terms, or any other event as We may deem necessary, including without limitation the Force Majeure Event; maintenance work; the inability of the third service provider to provide you services; your request of account cancellation; market disruption; inability to confirm our requirements; lack of verification pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding related to You or your account; and/or in case we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your account activity We may, in our sole discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice:
a) Suspend your access to all or a portion of our Services; or b) Delete or deactivate your GleecConnect Account and all related information and files in such account.